Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2015

What I Wore | Little Black Dress & Premier Designs


Should this post have been up earlier this week? Why of course it should have.
However we had some beautiful weather and my husband was of so... family first,
 even now as I type there's a toddler on my lap and a storm coming down!

As May comes to a close I want to thank Crystal with Premier Designs again for sharing all of her beautiful jewelry with me. I had so much fun wearing the pieces I've shared and I look forward to doing more business with you and featuring more jewelry as I purchase pieces here and there!
Thank you Crystal!


Onto this week's 'What I wore' ...
Everyone should own a little black dress and this one was gifted to me by my Mom.
I love that it's light, flowy, came with a belt (not pictured) and has an 'aztec' cut out print on the whole thing over a silky material.

For the jewelry part of this outfit I kept it super simple,sometimes less is more..so enjoy this layered, turquoise necklace from Premier, It's such a bold, beautiful,versatile piece.






Dress: Walmart
Necklace: Premier Designs
Shoes: Marshalls



pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. Your turquoise jewelry is perfect with this outfit! Very "Texas" of you!

    xo, Alice at The Lone Star Looking Glass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a compliment! Thanks Alice!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous dress! I also love the wedges and how it adds a pop of color to the outfit (along with the necklace)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete