Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

What I wore | Casual 'Mom' outfit

As I mentioned last week,
I recently made a new friend named Crystal & she was generous enough to share her collection of Premier Designs jewelry with me.

This week I'm sharing my casual // mommy // playdate outfit.
When you're chasing a toddler in this Texas heat staying cool, modest and in cute clothes can be a challenge!

Hope you like it!










Necklace: Premier Designs
Bracelets: Premier Designs
Top: Yardsale
Shorts: Walmart
Shoes: Walmart


I absolutely loved the pieces I picked out this week. The watch was my favorite!


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too, it's reversible too or can be worn as a bracelet!

      Delete
  2. Super cute!! love your outfit!! I am so ready for summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, it feels like summer here already! Hope you get yours soon! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. You have such a cute style. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love the shorts & shoes, Wal-Mart is great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that yard sale top! What a find :-)! I only hope once I have kids I can look as put together as you chasing them around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it you look great and it's not mummy at all I wear this all the time and I am not a mummy yet. loving the shorts and the jewellery.

    ReplyDelete