Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

What I Wore | Casual Date Night


Hey Yall!
This week I am really excited to get in on an outfit post. I love my summer wardrobe and have waited all winter to be able to share some 'what I wore' posts. We also have a sponsor this month. 

Crystal with Premier Designs was so kind to share her TRUNK of jewelry with me, a girl's dream right? So for the month of May I will  posting to share how I paired her jewelry with my 
clothes/style.  Crystal was so sweet.

Now onto my outfit! It was hard to chose which piece because there were soooo many beautiful pieces (& so little time). I love the watch and necklaces especially, the pendant necklace is actually labeled 'Avery'..what a coincidence. 

This is what I would wear on a casual date night, a nice restaurant with a patio and my sweet husband would be so ideal!







Earrings: Premier Designs
Necklaces: Premier Designs

Bracelets: Premier Designs
Blazer:Walmart
Top: Walmart
Shorts: Academy
Shoes: Marshalls

Which piece is your favorite?!

13 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you got that Gorgeous Top & Cute Blazer from WALMART!! Love the entire look. Stylish & Classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rox!! Walmart is my store!! :)

      Delete
  2. SO cute!!! Can we just talk about how you found that super cute blazer and top at WALMART?!! Such a steal!! And Marshall's...now that is my place. Love it!

    cominguprosestheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and just know this will not be the last Walmart post you see!!

      Delete
  3. Popping over from Blog fun! Love the outfit! Wal Mart??? You wear it well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your top is adorable!! Love this cute date night look!

    xo, Alice at www.lonestarlookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice, your outfit posts inspire me!

      Delete
  5. What a cute look!! Love the top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning top! I'm hosting a fashion link up at the moment and I'd love you to stop by :)

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete