Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Featured Friend | Premier Designs Crystal

This month I've mentioned a FEW times and will mention a FEW more about a sweet lady I met, Crystal.

Crystal has a passion for people and is so sweet.
I was looking for sponsors and Crystal was that answer.

She showed up with a HUGE trunk of jewelry, Premier Designs jewelry.
She opened the trunk and said "Have fun!".. not only did I have fun going through it but so did my toddler. This jewelry is DURABLE, gorgeous and so versatile. While my son scooped it up with his toy shovel, put on a few bracelets (too smart!) and played with it, Crystal helped me pair pieces and show me all the ways the  necklaces could be worn.
From clip on pieces, to necklaces being braided the options are endless.

I was able to put together 5 outfits with this jewelry and have a necklace on the way that I can't wait to share.
Thank you Crystal for being such a blessing, sharing your passion and sharing your jewelry. It was a pleasure working with and meeting you,
here's to a new friendship!

Check out Crystal's online catalog & her facebook .

"I started selling Premier Designs jewelry about three years ago as a way to make a little extra pocket money for my family. I've stayed because I found a community of women who build each other up and support each other for the glory of God. I am proud to be YOUR Cibolo jewelry lady!"
- Crystal with Premier Designs 



No comments:

Post a Comment